"Journal of space science and technology" has been published since January of 1995 by NSAU and NASU and is a continuation of collection "Space science and technics" Editorial office is located at NSAU. Chief editor is a member of National Academy of Science of Ukraine B. Paton. Periodicity is 6 issues a year.
The articles of following scientific fields are published:
Mailing list includes 114 addresses; 81 of them are from Ukraine.
- Common problems of space exploration
- Space carriers and spacecrafts;
- Control systems for space carriers and spacecrafts;
- Space informatic science and connection;
- Earth exploration from space;
- Space physics (near Earth's space)
- Space astronomy and astrophysics;
- Space biology and medicine;
- Space science of materials;
- Space buildings and constructions;
- News from world space agencies;
- Disputable questions of space science;